Phoenix Games (https://www.phoenixgames.com/) is looking for talented Games Data Analysts for it’s Spotlight internal team. Spotlight is a centralised service organisation that provides Studios within the Phoenix Games group with data services including UA, Game Data Analysis, Reporting and deeply integrated Optimisation products. Spotlight maintains raw data from all games across the group and builds services focused on this. We also provide the Game Studios ways to access and understand the data their games generate and these range from standard reporting and dashboards to more advanced analysis aiming to answer Studio’s specific game development and performance questions
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are using an entirely virtual recruitment process for the role. Remote work as a short term and potentially longer term arrangement is a possibility for this position.
You will be responsible for building data pipelines, analysing large amounts of data and visualising insights from a variety of games for The Phoenix Spotlight, across multiple platforms from mobile to console.
This will include:
- Advising, implementing and managing data-driven solutions for our internal Analytics and BI teams and Phoenix Group Studio game development teams.Building, designing and maintaining reports and dashboards at a portfolio and individual game and studio level
- Working with data and providing “deep dive” analysis on various topics such as user journeys, pricing analysis, live ops events, user acquisition etc.
- Providing recommendations to game studios on designing and collecting in-game tracking events to aid with product analysis and development of existing and future games.
- Identifying trends and behaviours that influence game performance and player engagement
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with BI visualization tools such as Tableau, Google DataStudio, Looker, PowerBI etc.
- Experience working in a product team is a plus
- AWS experience also would be favourably viewed
- Self-sufficient and ability to adopt a pragmatic mindset.
- Highly Proficient in SQL & Python
- A solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc…) is required
- Excellent English communication skills