The Phoenix Lighthouse provides specialist publishing services to our family of mobile game developers. Our studios continuously evolve their games to keep players entertained. The marketing team does the same to bring new players in and keep them engaged.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support us in our efforts.
You have a passion for international, performance-driven marketing paired with a good understanding of free-to-play games. You want to drive contribution with your efforts and you don’t need anyone to tell you what to do. You are proactive, committed, and reliable. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- Design and execute campaigns for new user acquisition and engagement across Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, TikTok
- Lead efforts to translate data and reports into actionable insights
- Closely collaborate with product managers, data scientist and other stakeholders in our development studios
- Manage relationships with new and existing creative media partners
- Manage and supervise our app store optimization strategy
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas
- Several years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Excellent understanding of the Facebook Ads Manager and success driving new users into mobile games via Facebook and Google Ads
- Profound experience in creation and testing of digital advertising material (video ads, app store assets)
- Understanding of product performance metrics such as DAU, ARPU, CVR, retention
- Experience in SQL and Python is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, persistent, resourceful, no handbook necessary)
- Excellent English language communication skills